Sunday, November 6, 2011

exciting morning

Happy Sunday!
Did you "fall back" an hour?  I loved this time change when I was younger.. I loved the thought of gaining another hour of my day and another hour of sleep.  I was awaken this morning by Connor's little happy voice making kissing noises.

"Mwah! Ta-tu!"
(He's really saying "thank you" for the kiss because that's what we say to him after he gives us a kiss, but I'm not about to correct him, I'm grooming my son to be a charmer ;) Ha!)

Slightly annoyed and puzzled that he was already up at 7:30am (he usually wakes up between 8 and 8:30am if we let him), I laid there exhausted, hating myself for staying up too late the night before.  And then it hit me, I did sleep an extra hour, it was really "8:30am."  Score!  I totally gained another hour!

I know, lame.  The things I get excited about.
Anyhow, moving on to another exciting thing.. I signed up the the Sunday newspaper and today was my first delivery!  I felt so grown up looking for the paper on my driveway in my robe and UGGs.  It was delightful.  I made myself a cup of coffee and sat and opened my paper while Connor ate his breakfast.  Cheers to a good start this morning! 


Hope yours was just as delightful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment