Focus. Since I stayed home sick (I'm convinced I got this flu turned fever from some careless individual that wandered in public contaminating everything they touched. Stay home sick people!) I kept thinking of how I was going to decorate our Thanksgiving dinner table. Here is an idea board of what I want the table to look like.
1. Burlap- used as a table runner, for texture
2. Pomegranate- scattered around the table
3. Pine Cone Turkey- used as a place card setting, if I can make them ;)
4. Fall Leaves- scattered around the table
5. Candle Spread- to create different levels on the table
So what do you think?? Any suggestions on changing something out or adding anything in?? Let me know! Its always nice to have an extra set of eyes to help. Cheers!